Wondershare Mockitt - Free Design Tool
"Graphic Design Is Thinking Made Visual." — Saul Bass
- What Exactly is Graphic Design?
- Tools You Must Know as A Graphic Designer.
- Breathtaking Examples to Discover graphic design ideas & inspiration.
- Top List of Graphic Design Apps to Enhance your Creativity.
- Graphic Design Tips & Tricks That Actually Work.
What is Graphic Design and How to Create
Are you intimidated by design? You're not alone. Graphic design is an increasingly necessary ability in our visual world for all types of creatives to have. Knowing the fundamentals of Photoshop and graphic design concepts is essential for photographers and creatives in the fashion world to give your work the technical edge. Graphic design is a vital part of the job for illustrators and designers – all the more incentive to continue developing your design skills and knowledge. Are you interested to know more? Let's talk in detail about Graphic design.
What is Graphic design?
Graphic design is the representation of visual conversation, using text, photographs, and illustrations. These three components are combined in graphic design to create a single, coherent visual representation of ideas and messaging. From logos and branding to web plans, brochures, badges, and more, these compositions can be seen everywhere.
Critical graphic design elements are:
- Line: The essential elements of the design. Curved, smooth, solid, thin, two-dimensional, three-dimensional lines are commonly used.
- Shape: A shape is a two-dimensional area formed by lines. Different forms include geometric, abstract, and organic shapes, all of which are key design elements.
- Color: Color is one aspect that is particularly important when it comes to attracting attention, as there is the psychology behind the emotions that color can produce. Color has three main characteristics: hue (family color scheme), brightness (how bright or dark the color is), and saturation (color purity).
- Typography: Typography is the arrangement of type. This one is of vital importance because it can significantly influence the messaging of the brand. Different weights (bold, regular, or light), combined with varied size, color, and spacing, may add strength to the designer's idea.
- Size: Size is just how small, or big text is. In design, sizing is used as an indicator of significance, and the use of contrasting sizes can also generate visual interest in design.
- The design principles specify how the designer can better organize the different components of a page layout to ensure the overall design elements are linked to each other.
How to create a graphic design?
Canva is an example of the go-to tools for creating visuals daily. Using it with a host of layout choices, fonts, pictures, and illustrations to choose from is so fast and straightforward. If you want a Twitter post or a Facebook profile image, you can easily create them using the drag-and-drop editor from Canva. Choose from different pre-set templates, or build anything from scratch. Also, you can incorporate elements like custom icons, fonts, maps, and illustrations.
Here's how to create a design with it,
- Click on the "Create a design" button and pick the website you want to create an image, such as a blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Your picture will be resized automatically to match the size of each screen.
- To choose a style for your graphic, click on "Layouts." There are plenty to choose from. When you notice one you prefer, click on it, and the blank screen will immediately be filled in for you to work with. You can alter the design by clicking on another version of the layout at any time.
- To add an image, select "Elements" from the royalty-free library that allows you to choose from various shapes, diagrams, and images. Notice that the photos are not all free. You can also upload the images for your use.
- Click on "Text" to add text, then drag and drop your heading, subheading, and text for the body. You can further pick from any pre-designed fonts.
- Choosing "Background" lets you pick various background colors and textures.
- You have the benefit to embed it or post it directly from Canva to a social media site if you're pleased with your design, post a connexion for others to see the design or edit it if you wish. You may download it in jpeg, png, or pdf format to your computer, too.
An easy-to-use tool to create a graphic design
One doesn't require an art degree or thousands of hours to create engaging designs in the Adobe suite. Everyone can compose compelling art with the right tools and a simple idea for a blog post, tweet, website, app, or other projects. That means you can produce them yourself, instead of asking your designer or hiring a freelancer to build simple images. Wondershare Mockitt is the ideal platform for your graphic design journey.
Mockitt has a plethora of features like:
- Quickly and beautifully develop prototypes, create dynamic effects without knowledge about coding.
- Make interface design and fast interaction. Built-in completely loaded asset library to build beautiful interfaces and interactions.
- Directly import template files, and incorporate interactions. Drag and upload pictures right away. You can quickly render your design files by adding "Link location."
- A diversity of gestures and effects of transition. Nine gestures and 17 different screen transition effects, together with 'magic step' and custom micro-animation, allow you to create a vibrant prototype without coding.
Top widgets and icons can be used directly. You can make prototypes with zero design experience; 20+ industry models (continuously updated), covering e-commerce, education, banking, and other sectors.
Graphic design is becoming extremely valuable in both company and product marketing and sales. Looking to engage in easy and efficient design, be sure to check out Mockitt.