Position and Corner Radius
In the properties panel on the right side of the design tool, you can modify the position, size and other properties of the selected layer, change the width and height, position, rotation angle, radius of the corners, etc. of the layer.
1. Rotate a Layer
When you need to rotate a layer, the specific steps are as follows:
- Select the layer that needs to be rotated in the Artboard;
- Find the "Rotate" settings in the right properties panel, enter the rotation value or click the arrow keys to add or subtract the angle.
2. Adjust the Radius of Rounded Corners
You can use the Corner Radius setting to set the rounded corner parameters for the rectangle as follows:
- Select the rectangle in the Artboard;
- Enter the value in the "Corner Radius" setting on the right side, and you can see the rectangle rounded corners start to change.
Through this setting, you can quickly create a rounded rectangle or ellipse.
Of course, it also supports the setting of individual rounded corners in the rectangle: click the button on the right side of the rounded corner setting to expand the single rounded corner setting menu, the four setting areas from left to right are
Through this setting you can quickly complete your special needs for rounded corners of the rectangle settings.