You can use vector editing in the Mockitt design tool. Try the Vector Editing tool to create new vector layers.
Create Vector Graphic
1. Click the "Vector editing" button on the left side of the top toolbar, or use the shortcut key "P" on your keyboard.
2. Move your mouse to the artboard, you can see the mouse changes to pen style. Tap to place the [anchor point]. You can choose to close the layer according to your needs, which means reconnecting to its starting anchor point.
3. There are several operations to exit the path editing:
(1) When you overlap the first and the final anchor points, the vector will be closed. Click the blank of the artboard to exit the path editing automatically.
(2) When the first and the final anchor points are not overlapped during the creating process, press [ESC] to uncheck the current anchor point, and then press [ESC] again to exit path editing.
(3) Press [Enter] to exit path editing during the creating process.
(4) Click the "End Editing" button in the right property panel to exit path editing during the creating process.
(5) If there is only one anchor point in the canvas during the creating process., press [Enter], [V], or [ESC] to exit the path editing or curve elements creating.