Wondershare Mockitt - App Design Tool
Resources to Find Modern App Designs
- Things You Need to Know about App Design.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Mobile App Design.
- Top List of Must-Recommend App Creator.
- Tips to Create Awesome App Design.
Top 5 Online App Builder iOS Oriented
According to scores of experienced designers, one of the most crucial factors in designing a good iOS app is selecting the right app builder iOS. Whether it is an iPhone app builder or just any other device app builder, the secret lies with the correct selection. There is a plethora of iOS app builder software, but curating from the long list of such tools can be a tough task. This is why we are giving you a list of top 5 app builder for iOS.
Top 5 iPhone App Builder
1. Adobe XD
Adobe XD is no doubt one of the most popular app builder for iOS. This advanced tool offers a seamless way to design, prototype, and collaborate on the project. Adobe XD is suitable for all levels of users, including amateurs. Thanks to the user-friendly interface. You can invite relevant stakeholders to review your designs and receive real-time comments.
- It is easy to use.
- It supports real-time collaboration and co-editing.
- Users can use hundreds of plugins to edit and share their designs across other tools such as Zeplin, Slack, Jira, and Photoshop.
- It is fast.
- There is no Linux version.
- It is pricey.
Marvel is also one of the big names when it comes to app builder for iOS. This rapid prototyping, testing, and handoff tool offer a lot you would demand from a modern design tool. The intuitive interface makes it quite simple for users to navigate and create their designs. Whether you want to do high-fidelity or low-fidelity prototypes, Marvel will support you through every single step.
- It is easy to use.
- Users can create interactive prototypes.
- It is fast.
- Users can test their prototypes.
- It lacks advanced features like animations.
- It is a bit basic.
Sketch is a popular functional free iOS app builder. The program lets you create, prototype, and collaborate on your project. This vector-based tool makes it seamless to design, create, test, and iterate your project. Leverage the reusable and responsive components to build designs that scale and update them everywhere with a single click. Customize your workflows by choosing from several plugins and integrations that offer everything from animating interactions.
- It supports animations.
- Team members can collaborate and get feedback and testing ideas.
- With the shared Cloud workspace, everyone is synced.
- It is strictly a Mac tool.
- Users require plugins to obtain more responsive design tools.
ProtoPie is an excellent free app builder for iPhone iOS used by scores of designers across the globe. Create interactions with the help of Object + Trigger + Response options. Use libraries to access and share all the interactions of your team and ensure consistency in the entire process. Make interactions using a native keyboard, camera, and multi-touch without writing code.
- It is easy to use. It supports collaboration.
- It creates powerful interactions without coding.
- It is basic.
Figma is one of the best iOS app builder tool that allows users to create, test, and handoff designs to developers with ease. Animate your prototypes and make them look like the real thing with less effort. Once you are through with the design, share your design link to team members, and obtain reviews. Also, you can co-edit the project on the same page with members irrespective of their time and location.
- It allows users to build and reuse designs without limit.
- It supports project co-editing.
- It offers good animation features.
- It is expensive.
- It does not have more advanced features.
The Best iOS App Prototype Builder
Of all the iOS app prototype builders, none comes closer to Wondershare Mockitt. Yes, It has every single feature you would demand from an ideal iOS app prototype builder. The speed, intuitive interface, and assortment of excellent features make it edge other app design tools. Furthermore, Wondershare Mockitt is the best design, prototyping, and collaboration tool you can ever have. The program offers tons of widgets and icons to design beautiful interfaces. Pick a suitable template then customize it to create desired designs. With this tool, you don't have to worry about uploading, saving, or downloading your project. Everything is synced in the cloud, and you can access them irrespective of time and location. Collaborate with team members in real-time and get relevant feedback and comments.
Features of Wondershare Mockitt
- Users can create interactive prototypes and animate them.
- Users can preview and share their prototypes with ease.
- There are several widgets and icons for interface design.
- It provides customizable templates of diverse industries.
- It supports real-time collaboration and co-editing across different devices.
How to build an app prototype with Wondershare Mockitt
Step 1. Create a New Project
First, log in to Wondershare Mockitt and hit the "Create Project" tab. After that, choose the "Blank Project" option and provide a suitable name for your project. Next, select the "Mobile" icon and choose a suitable iOS device from the device drop-down button. Click the "Create" button to continue.
Step 2. Design the iOS Application
- Add Widgets and Icons
Double-click on a Fast Widget and drag it to the canvas. Press the hotkeys and draw your design. For the build-in Widgets, My Widgets, and Icons situated on the right side, just double-click the desired widget or icon and drag to the canvas. Edit the widgets from the Inspector Panel and save them for reuse.
- Add Links between Screens
Click on the screen element and drag the circular handle to the target screen. Set up transition effects like gesture, action, and target. Repeat this for other objects and screens that ought to be linked.
- Add Notes
Click on the "Build-in Widget Library" and choose "Sticky". Start adding your notes on the sticky note that appears.
- Create Interactive Animation
Locate and click the "State" icon then the "New State" from the subsequent State Panel. Drag the link icon to the target state and adjust animation settings on the "Link Panel".
Step 3. Preview the App
Hit on the "Preview" tab and interact accordingly with your iOS app.
Step 4. Share the App
Hit the "Share" button to obtain the respective QR code and the sharing link. Share these details with those you want to see your app.