How to Build App without Code
When it comes to building applications, most people think that it is very difficult and requires high technical skills and knowledge. Well, it used to be but now with the advancement in time and technology, anyone can build app without code very easily. Sound weird? Don't worry, this article will teach you how to build an app without code. So if you are eager to learn more, then keep reading.
How to Build an App without Code
The following are detailed step on how to build an app without app:
Step 1. Build the App Wireframe
To build web app without code, first, you will have to build the app wireframe. Now if you are beginner, then terms like wireframe might be confusing for you but it's very simple to make. A wireframe is the foundational design of the application and it represents the framework and showcases your UI design strategy. To build the app wireframe, you will need a powerful wireframing tool like Wondershare Mockitt. It is very popular and can help you build mobile app without coding in a short time.
As compared to other wireframing tools, it is very economical, which makes it ideal for people who are looking for a free app builder without coding. It is packed with advanced features that you can use to build applications without writing a single line of code. Here are some features of Wondershare Mockitt:
- Huge Variety of Gestures and Transition Effects- This tool offers 9 gestures and 17 unique transition effects. It is also equipped with custom micro animation and magic, which helps you build app no code
- No Need to Save- As a cloud-based tool, it allows you to work from anywhere. It also eliminates the danger of file loss by saving all the changes automatically
- Easy to Manage Assets Library- This program offers various widgets and icons enables you to customize them with a single click
Here are the steps that will teach you how to build an app without coding experience:
1- Create a New Project
To create a new project, first, you have to log in and click on the "Create Project" option. Wondershare Mockitt enables you to create prototypes for various platforms, so you could easily choose according to your needs and preferences.
2- Design the App
- Add widgets and icons- Adding widgets and icons are very simple. On the left side, fast widgets are available and on the right side, other assets like My Widgets, Icons, and Build-In Widgets are available. To add them to canvas, you just have to double click or you could also drag them. If you want to edit the properties of a widget, simply click on it
- Add links between screens- Choose one widget, then move the Link Panel and click on "New Link". Then set the action, gesture, animation, and target state for the widget. You could also drag the link icon to the target screen and then adjust the elements
- Add notes- If you want to add notes, then you should go the Build-In Widget Library and use the sticky. The good thing is that the sticky is also viewable in the preview mode, so you can make changes if you don't like anything
- Create interactive animations- It is very easy to create interactive animations. First, click on the "Widget" icon and then create a new widget by clicking on the New Widget. After that, click on the State icon and create a new state by clicking on New State. Now simply drag the link icon to the target state to link the states
3- Preview the App
You just have to click on the "Preview" button to interact with your prototype on PC. If you wish to preview it on your mobile device, you will need to download this Wondershare Mockitt.
4- Share the App
Sharing the application in this free app builder is very convenient. Simply click on the "Share" button. It will create a sharing link that you could send to friends and family to let them view your creation and give their suggestions.
Step 2. Download Code directly as HTML/APK
Now you need the download the wireframe as HTML/APK. The good thing is that you can directly download the code from Wondershare Mockitt. You can use it to preview your creation offline or you could share it with other people to get their suggestions and feedback.
Step 3: Test the App
If your application is ready, the next thing you should do is to conduct a testing phase. Testing is very important as it helps you spot the issues and glitches in your application. There are many testing methods like external or alpha testing that you can use to make sure that every feature of your application is working properly.
Step 4: Launch it to App Store/Google Play Store.
Once you have tested your application, you should start preparing to launch it to App Store/Google Play Store. All play stores have different app publishing guidelines, so make sure to gain all the information. This would protect your application from getting rejected and banned by the app stores.
Step 5: Collect Feedback
As you know that every day hundreds of applications are being launched. That's why you should optimize your application constantly to be ahead of the competition. The best way to do that is by collecting feedback from your customers. Note down the things that they are saying and make immediate amendments according to their needs.
If you want to build android app without coding, then now you don't need any technical or coding knowledge. You could easily do that by using a prototyping tool. It will make everything easier and you won't have to spend a lot of money. The only problem is that choosing a good prototyping tool is a bit hard as there are many options available. So if you want a reliable prototyping tool, then Wondershare Mockitt has everything you need. It comes with tons of features that make the app development process very easy and convenient. Hope this article will clear some of your doubts.