The Best AI Chatbots to Boost Productivity in 2023
AI has become popular due to its ability to assist people in various tasks such as school, content creation, design, and personal organization. AI chatbots are especially useful in improving efficiency and productivity.
This article will explore the power of AI and how it can help you be more productive, along with the best AI chatbots for 2023. Browse through to learn more about this powerful technology and to know which AI chatbots you should trust. Plus, there’s a little bonus at the end for UX designers.
2022 has been a great year for AI, with the release of ground-breaking chatbots that can talk and understand like humans. Since then, people have used its capabilities to improve productivity and efficiency. With this, experts from the Wharton School believe that AI will become a big part of many companies’ workflow in 2023.
Various industries often use AI to boost efficiency through process automation. The AI performs simple tasks that usually take up the time of employees. This way, the speed and quality of service become more consistent. It also reduces the risk of human error. Please make the most out of AI by improving customer service, providing product recommendations, and analyzing customer satisfaction.
Many businesses now use AI-powered chatbots to help them work better and faster. People need to learn about and use these intelligent tools too. In the future, AI will change how people do things worldwide. By keeping up with the trend of AI chatbots, you can ride the wave of the rapidly changing world.
Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning Capabilities are the critical powers behind the best AI chatbots. Natural Language Processing (or NLP) allows chatbots to understand the meaning of words and phrases. AI chatbots are provided with a lot of data to understand a wide range of writing styles. This way, the AI will know what you mean even if you talk to it casually.
On the other hand, Machine Learning Capabilities let AI chatbots learn and improve as they talk with users. They adapt to different situations and get better over time. That’s why it’s important to choose an AI chatbot that has been well-trained.
These two factors let AI chatbots understand and learn from users simultaneously. These two skills make AI chatbots easy to understand and useful for beginners, as they can effectively process and respond to human language. Moreover, these advanced chatbots can cater to various user preferences. This makes them valuable tools in different industries and personal applications.
With a wide range of AI chatbots available on the Internet, you can try out their capabilities quickly. In this section, you can find the best AI chatbots you can use for work, school, or any personal stuff you may need.
ChatGPT by OpenAI is arguably the most popular AI-powered chatbot today. It offers a fresh way to research, study, and create content. It provides the following features:
- Conversational Assistance
- Language Comprehension
- Creative Writing Aid
- Knowledge Repository
- GPT-4 Capability
ChatGPT offers two pricing tiers to access the service:
- ChatGPT Plus (US $20 per month)
ChatGPT is accessible through its supported browsers on Microsoft, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Chatsonic or Writesonic presents itself as a “GPT alternative with superpowers.” It comes packed with a lot of features:
- AI Writing Capabilities
- Product Content Writing
- SurferSEO Integration
- GPT-4 Capability
- AI Templates
Chatsonic offers a flexible price range that you can check on their pricing website. Here are the details of its Premium plan.
- Free Trial: US $0 per month, 10,000 words per user
- Long-form: starts at US $12.67 per month and 60,000 words per user
- To know the price of the Custom Plan, you need to contact their sales
Chatsonic is accessible through its supported browsers on Microsoft, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
While not exactly like a chatbot, Perplexity AI mainly works like a search engine that summarizes information and related searches. It works by letting you ask anything and providing you with a response.
It offers the following features:
- Up-to-date Information
- Creative Content Generation
- Advanced Language Models
- User Interaction
- Enhanced GPT-4 Mode
Perplexity AI is entirely free.
Perplexity is available on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android through its supported browsers. Moreover, Perplexity AI has a mobile app on iOS.
New Bing by Microsoft
The New Bing is Microsoft’s step towards integrating AI into its search engine, Bing. Users can utilize the same search bar to ask questions that the AI answers. It offers the following features:
- Optimized “Ask Anything” Search Engine with Integrated AI Chat
- Up-to-Date Results
- Human Conversations
The New Bing is free as an upgrade to the search engine. However, it is currently unavailable to all users due to a waitlist.
The New Bing is compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS through its supported browsers. It works best on the Microsoft Edge browsers for each OS.
Jasper Chat is an AI chatbot geared toward creating on-brand content. This chatbot is especially helpful for marketing and sales teams focusing on product sales or content. It offers the following features:
- Brand Learning
- Human-like Chat
- Image Generation
- Template Library
Jasper Chat offers three pricing tiers that are billed annually. Each tier has a 7-day free trial per account and offers unlimited words.
- Creator (US $39 per month)
- Teams (US $99 per month)
- Business (Custom Pricing)
Bonus Part: How To Create UX Designs With Mockitt and Chatbots
Mockitt is a fantastic and easy-to-use tool that helps you create UX designs for websites, apps, and more. It’s perfect for beginners who want to give life to their ideas. With Mockitt, you can quickly design your projects, share them with others, and see your ideas take shape.
- Drag-and-drop editor: Mockitt’s editor lets you drag and drop elements onto your design, making creating beautiful layouts without coding skills easy.
- Pre-built templates: Mockitt has many ready-to-use templates, so you can quickly start your project with a professional look and feel.
- Rich asset library: Mockitt offers an extensive library of icons, shapes, and other elements you can use in your designs, making it easy to find just the right visuals for your project.
- Collaboration features: With Mockitt, you can work with your team members, share your designs, and get real-time feedback.
- Interactive prototypes: Mockitt lets you create interactive prototypes that help you test and showcase your designs before they’re built, ensuring a smooth user experience.
- A cloud-based platform: Your data on Mockitt is uploaded to the cloud, enabling access to your work anytime and anywhere.
New AI-powered features:
- AI Widget Generator: Use the AI widget generation to create diverse elements such as flowcharts, tables, charts and even mind maps.
- AI Prototype Generator: AI prototype generator lets you craft the customized prototype seamlessly in no time after carefully analyzing your design needs.
- AI Chat: AI chat can involve direct dialogue with you to help you craft new ideas and get inspiration.
- Magic Fill: Magic fill can help you automatically fill in the information based on your command, reducing the editing time.
You can try Mockitt for free to experience its powerful function, and there are two more price tiers to unlock more prototypes and collaboration options. Check the pricing website for more information.
- Starter – Free with a limited amount of files, pages, and spaces
- Professional – US $8 per editor, monthly
- Enterprise – US $12 per editor, monthly
Mockitt is available for Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu. Additionally, users can access it on supported browsers.
Steps of Creating UX Designs With Mockitt and Its AI Assistant
The AI assistant "AI Chat" feature in Mockitt gives practical suggestions for designers on the prototype. Here is the step-by-step guide to using it.
Step 2: On the upper right-hand of the application, click Create. A pop-up should appear. Click Prototype.
Step 3: Choose the device you’re creating the prototype for in the pop-up window. In this example, a Web Page is chosen. Click Create to start designing.
Step 4: Click the AI icon on the next page to start talking with the Mockitt AI Chat.
Step 5: In the pop-up window, ask for ideas. The AI is asked to suggest ideas for a Europe travel website in this example.
After getting ideas, apply them to your design or modify them according to your needs. You can use other AI-powered chatbots for this, but using the built-in AI assistant will significantly ease your workload.
AI chatbots are rapidly taking a critical role in today’s society. Its complete integration into various industries shortly will be inevitable. Their ability to understand and process human language, powered by Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning, makes them valuable tools for business and personal use.
If you want to be ready for the future, using the best AI chatbots is a good idea now. There are many different ways to utilize this powerful technology for your everyday needs, such as for UX design. In this case, try out Mockitt and its integrated chatbot to create beautiful web pages.