Top 5 Interaction Design Courses You Must Explore in 2021【Mockitt】
If you are into designing, then you might already know that concepts like UI, UX, and interactive design keeps on evolving. Therefore, it doesn’t matter whether you are just starting your career in designing or if you are a professional, you need to keep learning new concepts. For instance, with the help of some interaction design courses, you can know more about this up-and-coming concept in detail. To help you pick an informative interaction design online course, I have come up with the 5 best options here.
Part 1: The Top 5 Interaction Design Courses You Can Take Online
Interaction Design is all about attaining a meaningful and intuitive relationship with your users with various dynamic elements. Almost every interaction design institute would focus on providing holistic learning to take your designs to a new level. Therefore, if you want to work in a good interaction design agency, then the following courses would be extremely helpful.
1.Interaction Design Specialization on Coursera
Coursera is one of the biggest online academic platforms and its interaction design online course is worth a shot. It is affiliated with the University of California (San Diego) and would be undertaken by three professional instructors.
- It is a 100% online course that is targeted at intermediate-level students and would be completed in 10 months.
- Some key details covered by the interaction design institute are principles of design, social computing, input and interactions, UX research, and more.
- Apart from accessing the on-demand studying materials, students also have to work on a UX-centric project.
- While all the materials of the course can be accessed for free, you would have to pay a fee to get its certificate from Coursera.
Price: Free or $29-99
2.Interaction Design Specialist for Web Developers on Udemy
Consider this as a crash-course for web developers from a reputed interaction design agency that follows a more practical approach.
- The interaction design online course has on-demand videos and articles that you can access on Udemy’s platform.
- The course will include details about interactive prototyping, wireframe construction, interactive design fundamentals, and more.
- A certification of complication would be provided by Clay E-learning (the interaction design institute) via Udemy.
3.Interaction Design for Usability by IDF
This is one of the best interaction design courses for beginners that you can take online on the website of IDF (Interaction Design Foundation).
- It is a self-paced interaction design online course with a material of over 18 hours.
- The interaction design institute’s course will let you work on all kinds of designing techniques focused on usability.
- Some vital topics covered in the design course are agile development, visual design, navigation, accessibility, and more.
Price:$10 per month subscription
4.Psychology of Interaction Design by IDF
The Interaction Design Foundation has come up with a more advanced interaction design online course.
- Developed by the interaction design institute, this is an 18-hour course that can be completed in 10 weeks.
- The interaction design online course will let you identify problems in your designs and improve their efficiency.
- The course is targeted to advanced designers, letting you work on user-centric designs.
Price:$10 per month subscription
5.Interaction Design Visualization on LinkedIn Learning
Hosted on LinkedIn Learning, this is one of the best interaction design courses that will let you come up with visually appealing designs.
- This is an on-demand interaction design online course that you can take at your pace.
- The course has included topics like visual designing, data visualization, user psychology, and more.
- You can also learn more about color accessibility, dashboard integration, and layouts.
Part 2: How to Work on Interactive Designs
After working on these interaction design courses, you must be willing to work on dynamic designs. To do this, you can take the assistance of Wondershare Mockitt, which is an advanced and user-friendly designing tool.
- You can find hundreds of widgets and elements in Mockitt to create all kinds of prototypes.
- There are several dynamic elements to help you create interactive prototypes and wireframes.
- The online platform is integrated with the cloud to help you collaborate with your team.
- Mockitt is based on 128-bit SSL protocol security that would let you assign different roles to your team.
- You can get an instant preview of your designs and export them to different formats like JPG, PDF, APK, CSS, etc.
To work on interactive or dynamic designs, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Enter details for a new Mockitt Project
Firstly, go to the online dashboard of Mockitt and click on the “Create” button and then “Prototype” to start working on a new project (and select a relevant perspective).
Step 2: Add Widgets and other Design Elements
After launching the overall canvas of Mockitt, you can click on the “+” button to add a screen. Now, from the sidebar, you can find a wide range of widgets that you can simply drag and drop to the canvas.
Besides the basic widgets, you can also find numerous interactive elements that you can add to your designs. For instance, you can use the link element and just drag the bulb icon to any other screen to connect.
On the sidebar, you can further adjust the state, preference, events, and other interactions for the dynamic elements that you have added.
Step 3: Preview and Export your Interactive Designs
That’s it! Once you have worked on your dynamic designs, you can click on the “Preview” button to render them from a user’s perspective.
In the end, you can just visit the “Handoff” section from the top to export your designs in a preferred format for further development.
Now when you know about some of the best interaction design courses, you can easily level-up your skills. Though, if you want to work in a reputed interaction design agency, then you need to have practical experience as well. For this, you can consider using Wondershare Mockitt, which is a professional and user-friendly web-based designing solution for all.