Wondershare Mockitt - Free UI/UX Design Tool
"UI is the saddle, the stirrups and the reins. UX is the feeling you get being able to ride the horse. - Dain Miller
- UX Design vs UI Design | What's the Difference?
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to Do UI/UX Design with Ease.
- Top List of Must-Recommend UI/UI Tools.
- Leading UI/UX Design Trends to Dominate in 2020-2021.
- UI/UX design secrets you need to know.
Top 5 Timeline UI Design Examples
A good timeline UI design is a great determinant as to whether a website or app attains its desired goal or not. Most of the websites, apps or social media platforms such as facebook usually display their information in a timeline design. A timeline acts as the best way to showcase chronological events in an accurate and neat style. A good timeline UI design can be applied on about us page to present vital moments or inform a company's story by use of dates and other things. There are timelines that showcase products, services, stories or other crucial information.
Top 5 Timeline UI Design Examples
1. Telegram iOS UI Kit
Telegram iOS UI Kit from sketchappsources.com is a good UX timeline examples you find online. It is a timeline UI design solution with a user friendly front end design that users love. It has a template that would be of great value for telegram bot behavior design. It is rich in symbols. When you look at the design you find several telegram app views. They include contact search, contacts, dialog, bot welcome, contact search-query and charts. It has a vertical timeline ui design that is easy to understand the information provided because of the good display and high level responsiveness. It does not have a lot of graphics, meaning that users are not distracted as they search for information.
2. Pets adoption app
Pets adoption app by Uplabs is a great platform designed to allow users finds pets in the surrounding area. It helps the users get those pets that are ready to adopt instantly. One of the top thing about this timeline ui ux is that it is clean, meaning that the interface does not distract. It is easy to use even for those who have not accessed it before. The design is also fast and fun to navigate. It is user friendly as it allows pet lover save animals around them and be friendly to them. The designs are also appealing and creative. With its ease of use, it makes it easy for users to post ads for adoption and sales. It can help you get any type of pet you might require.
3. Chatting App template
Chatting App template has a timeline ui design that works perfectly for all mobile devices interface requirements. The timeline design is simple, easy and can be edited by use of sketch app. It can also be used for both mobile and web apps. It has a modern and calm look which is one of the top features that users look in a design even before they can navigate to look for information they need. The fact that it is editable also make it great for users because it enables them make the necessary changes to meet their specific needs. Its editable sketch file makes it easy to do all the changes you want. The screen is also fully customizable, layered carefully and grouped in sketch.
4. Android Web Browser Template
Android Web Browser Template is a top vertical timeline ui design example that is developed with users in mind. The design has several features that make it easy to use for everyone who want to browse the internet from the Android devices. It has perfect screen design that makes it appealing to users since all the information presented can be viewed clearly. It is also fully customisable meaning you can use it in a way that meets your specific needs. The timeline design is also well organised with well nested symbols and overrides. All the elements are well integrated making it easy for user to navigate through. The colors, topography and style match well giving it a calm look. You can also change the color style.
Timeline is another timeline ui ux design that is easy user friendly with great features. It is designed in a simple way meaning that even for those visiting it for the first time; it is easy to navigate without problems. Its minimalistic nature makes it easy to navigate through phones and other mobile devices. All the icons presented are easy to use and are highly responsive to any size of screen. The buttons are located at the top making it easier for users to use them since they are easy to reach.
The Best Tool for Timeline UI Design
The Best Tool for timeline UI Design is Wondershare Mockitt. The tool allows you do the designing in a simple and quick way. One of the greatest features the tool has is that it allows you access all screens in a single place. This means that it is possible for you to view the entire workflow, make changes and share the URL of flows. This is a feature you cannot get in other similar timeline UI UX tools. The tool has a ruler that is unique from other rulers you get in other tools. The ruler allows you to hover your mouse all over the area to view the current location with unit.
The tool has a rich text editor that make the editing work easy. You can open it with simple double click. It gives you a chance to change text colour, choose italic, bold and set all others styles you want to apply for your timeline ui design. The tool also has a picture filter that makes it easy for you to make adjustments on your graphic effects such as brightness, blurring and others. It has short guides that show all the basics you need to understand before you can use it. Besides, there is a forum and blog where you get tutorials, latest new and other relevant information.
How to Create Timeline UI Design
Step 1: Create a new project
- Log in and click a new project, select the device you are making the timeline UI design and save. You can also create a new project for demos.
- In case you need to change the name of the project, click settings and make the necessary changes.
Step 2: Design the timeline ui design
- Add widgets and icons- Go to fast widgets on the left side. Add them by double clicking or dragging to the canvas. Then, go to the right sides where you find build in widgets, my widgets and icons and add them the same way. If you want to make the changes to the widgets, the tool offers edit option.
- Add links-now add links between the screens. Choose one widget and click new link in the panel or by dragging the link icon found on the left side of the widget to the screen.
- Add notes- to make more clarification about your vertical timeline ui design, add text by using sticky feature found in the library.
- Create interactive animations- create interactive animations using the dynamic widgets. To implement a full interactive animation with your targeted screens use the screen state.
Step 3: Preview the timeline ui
- Now it is time to preview your timeline UI UX design. It is necessary to do the previewing so that you can check and determine the functionality and the look of the design. This helps you determine whether it has attained the intended objectives.
Step 4: Share the UI timeline design
- After previewing and finding that the design is a good one, you can now share it with others for testing and get recommendations. Do the sharing by clicking the share button and receive a sharing link. This allows other people including the targeted users preview and give necessary suggestions that can help do the right improvements.