Wondershare Mockitt - Free UI/UX Design Tool
"UI is the saddle, the stirrups and the reins. UX is the feeling you get being able to ride the horse. - Dain Miller
- UX Design vs UI Design | What's the Difference?
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to Do UI/UX Design with Ease.
- Top List of Must-Recommend UI/UI Tools.
- Leading UI/UX Design Trends to Dominate in 2020-2021.
- UI/UX design secrets you need to know.
Top 5 UI Animation Tools in 2021
UI animation is a popular and indispensable part of any app. UI animation tools are accumulating a huge user base. It is because designers know the importance of UX animation tools to attract eyeballs on their app design.
Why is UI animation important in app development?
UI animation deserves your attention if you plan to make a successful app. History is proof that every chart-topping app has a stunning app design layout. You must hence consider UI animations for the following reasons:
- Portray a strong brand voice & image.
- Make the app visually appealing.
- Highlight app features intuitively.
Top 5 UI Animation Tools in 2021
1. Wondershare Mockitt
Wondershare Mockitt is definitely the best UI animation prototyping tool and the first choice for app design mockup. With cloud-collaboration and an easy to use interface, it has millions of users from the design community.
Wondershare Mockit empowers people to make stunning app layouts and wireframe them without any prior knowledge of coding. It’s a feature-packed design tool and editor’s choice. (There’s an exclusive step by step tutorial, in the end, using Wondershare Mockit).
- Stunning app design mockups in minutes, not months!
- Prototype creation for web, app, smart devices like TV, watch, etc.
- Industry-specific widgets in its extensive library of elements and templates.
- UI animations are effortless to make with screen linking.
- UX testing is convenient with preview mode.
- Import and integrate with other software like Google Suite.
- Team collaboration option with real-time feedback.
- Coding use is 0%!
- Cross-platform operation.
- Enterprise management features for easy team collaboration and project management.
- Hand-off mode for easy code and design sharing. The code can be directly downloaded in HTML/APK format.
2. Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects has the trust of many from the design community. It has garnered the trust of the design community for many reasons. The Adobe UI animation software has several easy to use features like the following:
- Free trial for 30 days.
- Cloud collaboration features with synchronization.
- Integration with other Adobe family software like Adobe Spark, Adobe Fonts, etc.
- Create stunning animations using only in-app features.
- Designers with experience can use it easily.
3. Origami Studio
The Origami Studio is a free UI animation studio that came into existence by the FaceBook developers team. The interface is a drag-and-drop one, which added to its popularity. Its features are as follows:
- Extensive library of UI components.
- Free to use.
- Quick animation creation with drag and drop interface.
- Create repeat animations.
- The splitter allows users to incorporate various data types.
- Open-source software, which is available on GitHub too.
Flinto is a free UI animation prototyping software. It is lightweight, and one can create prototypes for both web and app. Designers like the Flinto app because the learning curve for this tool is natural.
- A free trial is open to download for all.
- Easy to learn, and no coding experience is needed.
- Video layers are easy to add like GIF format etc.
- Sound effects in prototypes are easy to add.
Framer is another open-source software with UX animation tools. Interactive animations are easy to make here. The prototypes made on Framer are easy to integrate with other designs too.
- A free prototyping tool for teams.
- Integration with Sketch and Photoshop.
- No professional coding knowledge is necessary. However, some coding info helps to use this software.
- Framer X store has a huge pool of designs that are free to use.
- Custom transitions creation feature.
- Hands off mode for animations.
How to Create UI Animation Using Wondershare Mockit
Here are the detailed steps on how to make UI animations with Wondershare Mockit. You can create a stunning app design with UI animations without writing a single line of code! By the end of this guide, you will be able to make stunning app designs from scratch.
Step 1. Create a new project for the prototype
Login-in to Wondershare Mockit, or sign up. Now, select “Create Prototype.” You will get an option to choose from the available list of platforms (iOS/ Android/ TV) for which you are creating a prototype.
Tip: You can resize the project to your liking.
Step 2. Add widgets, icons, buttons etc to your canvas app screens.
Step 3. Make UI animations.
There are two ways of using the Wondershare Mockit UI animation software.
Method 1: Make animation using State
Click the "State" icon beside the Inspector Panel. A pop out would appear from which click on "New State". You can proceed to add a new state.
Note: Addition of new widgets is in Global State only.
Method 2: Make animation using Dynamic Widget
- Click the "Widget" icon beside the Inspector Panel. Now select "New Widget" and add a proper name.
- Now create states of the widget.
- Link the states and adjust animations via drag and drop.
Step 4. Navigation bar settings
After creating a dynamic widget, add states. Now you can easily set transition effects.
Tip: You can label them with distinct names to identify states quickly.
Step 5. Make a carousel
You can additionally add a carousel using built-in components. To the right of the settings panel, (with the mouse hovering above it) the image will appear automatically. You can choose to upload from "local upload" or "asset library".
Now simply adjust the carousel order. Also, you can select a horizontal/vertical scrolling setting.
Step 6. Preview your prototype
You can preview your prototype masterpiece on PC, Web and Mobile.
Step 7. Handoff design to the developer
After previewing the design, you can use the handoff mode to share your design for further app development. You can choose to generate QR code for sharing or simple download the HTML/ APK files.
A brilliant UI design will set your app apart from the competition. Try free tools for UI animation and app prototyping and mockups to get a blueprint of the app. You can share this blueprint with the developer team or clients for review. With Wondershare Mockit you can create a stunning app design from scratch. The bonus point is, you don’t even need to learn to code! Try Wondershare Mockit today!