How to Create an Interactive Web Design?
Nowadays, a frequently asked question is "what are the real benefits of interactive website design"? Having an interactive web design is that more people will stay on your website. Always try to make your website design eye-catchy. That doesn't mean that you have to pull out fancy graphics to get attention. Quality means distilling out of your unique selling points to one coherent with your message. Content and design need to be coherent. It means that the content and design need to be perfectly aligned on your site. Large blocks of text, confusing navigations, and obscurity directions will turn visitors away. When you design your site. Most people think that this is not that important, but trust me this part makes or breaks your website. So hopefully, by now you would realize how important is to make interactive web page design.
The two essential main factors to great website design are SEO and user experience. SEO is search engine optimization, that's everything you do on your website. SEO helps Google find you and helps Google to know what your website is about. What kind of services you offer and whether or not they should show you in the search results. The second piece of website design is user experience (UX). When a visitor actually finds your site and goes onto your site can they find everything they want to? Do they enjoy the process of looking through web pages or is it a nightmare trying to find your information? Trying to navigate, trying to contact you, etc. So we need to balance both of these as well. Sometimes doing things for SEO makes it a little bit worse for user experience and vice-versa. Sometimes making something very beautiful and minimal in our website design winds up kind of hurting us in the SEO department.
Here are some eye-opening facts and stats about web design:
- 75% of people form their opinion of a website based on its aesthetics (Source: Digital Apeel)
- 94% of first impressions related to your site's web design (Source: webfx)
- 73% of companies invest in design to differentiate their brand from the competition. (Source: Blue Corona)
- Users spend an average of 5.94 seconds looking at a website's main image. (Source: SWEOR)
- 68% of companies that developed a mobile-friendly website design experienced an increase in sales. (Source: SAGipl)
You can easily create interactive web design
A prototype is an integral part of any website design process. It enables them to test and iterate all their ideas, to check the feasibility of a product long before its launch, and estimate the potential feedback of the end-users. There are lots of industry-recognized prototyping tools are available on the internet - such as Figma, InVision, FramerX, etc. But Wondershare Mockitt is the best suitable tool for you. With Mockitt you can easily create website designs, wireframes, and prototypes, etc.
It has lots of features that make your design process much handy. Its drag and drop feature is one of the best features. It has a huge library of widgets and easy to configure design shapes options. It has professional diagramming features for creating flowcharts, decision trees, sitemaps, use-cases, and many more. It offers a built-in library with plenty of icons.
- What's great about Mockitt is that it has a strong drag and drop option. You can edit every single label text box or any other widgets.
- You can add label text to create registration form for your website design.
- You can add buttons and shadow to make your button more beautiful.
- You can put a navigation bar tab on at the bottom of the screen. And here you can put in tab items so you can quickly navigate to other screens.
- To create awesome transition you can take this link item and drag it to the next screen. You can put what kind of transition was almost like a PowerPoint slide. So you have to setting it. So that when you tap the home button will just make a slide to the right side of the slide.
- Mockitt has templates and combos. For example - template that i like to use is image camera. So you can just upload any picture you want and it'll slide through all the pictures.
- What makes Mockitt special, you can combine widgets that you have over here. You can make them all into one combo such as the action chief where these are buttons that you can click on that perform action.
- What makes Mockitt even better that if you have done with your app or web design. Then you can download it into iOS, Android or HTML Format.
5 Examples of excellent interactive web design
Lemonade is a very interactive website. Lemonade is a really unique and game-changing website. Lemonade using (Conversational User Interface) CUI integration. You will get all the information and quotes about insurance on this website. Lemonade is also an excellent example of an engaging, one-page website. Scattered with a well-placed call to actions (CTA) eg 'Get Prices and Switch'. Lemonade also using chatbots to engage the visitors. Its chatbot name is Maya. Maya interacts with online visitors like a real human. She even has a face! This type of web design is so effective because of its user interaction, and it oozes credibility. Lemonade using very smooth animations. Its animated elements make it better than other websites.
2. Slavery Footprint
Slavery Footprint is an award-winning non-profit organization that works to engage individuals, groups, and businesses to build awareness against modern-day slavery. Their website pushes accessibility, usability, and responsive design to the next level. When a visitor launches their homepage, the breaking of the chain design catches their eyes, giving a clear message of the company's mission of freeing the modern-day slaves. The site offers an interactive experience to members with a unique pop-up design for each of the menu. Slavery Footprint Website is a perfect example for Non-profit organizations on how to keep the members engaged and grab attention to their cause.
3. Frans Hals Museum
The 2018 Site of the Year Awwwards winner from the Netherlands uses a combination of exhibit photography and digital design elements. This carefully crafted mixture guides visitors to the site through the experience they'll have during a visit to the museum in person. This is a great combination of information and immersion that also effectively promotes the museum's Instagram account seamlessly through the homepage.
4. SPINX Digital
This Los Angeles-based website design and digital marketing company have won one of the Best SEO-friendly Website Design award for its well-strategized content placement, keyword use, and templates. SPINX Digital did an exceptional job of making a visually appealing and progressive website highlighting their services in a simple and easy-to-digest way. Simple, flat, color-based backgrounds accompanied by light-loading times, strong typography, informative content, and pixel-rich graphics helped them to keep the focus on exactly what the user came there to see: Services.
Polygon is a videogame review site from the founders of gadget-enthusiast upstart The Verge. Polygon's articles feature long-scrolling, untraditional layouts that break up the dense bodies of text into digestible chunks with huge, beautiful imagery, akin to custom-designed magazine spreads. Here, the content in each article has been intentionally laid out, instead of simply "pasted & posted" into a one-size-fits-all template. Dramatic-looking pull quotes highlight the core points of the reviews. There's an impressive realtime search bar that's sticky at the top of the browser window, enabling quick drilldown on specific games.