How to Add Widgets to Your Android Phone
Adding widgets on your Android phones is getting challenging these days, but by having a look at the usefulness of these widgets people want such widgets on their phone for sure. In case if you are someone who is facing any issues in adding the widget on your android phone then do follow this post till the end.
As here in this post we are going to have a look at some of the best and most easiest methods with the help of which you can add widgets to your android phone.
How to Add Android Widgets
Well there are a number of ways with the help of which you can add a widget on Android home screen. Here in this post we are going to have a look at some of the most efficient and easiest methods with the help of which you would be able to add a widget on your Android phone home screen.
1. The first method with the help of which you can add an Android widget on your home screen of Android smartphone is by finding the widget scroll bar from your Android phone and picking the widget directly.
There are a number of ways with the help of which you can find the widget option from your Android home screen. Moreover it is noticed that various smartphone manufacturers offer you various methods to reach their widget browser option.
One of the most common methods to reach the widget browser is by long-pressing on your home screen and after the long press you would be able to notice a various options on screen, from which to pick up the widgets option.
Under widgets option you will notice a lot of widgets from the menu, from where you need to pick the weather widget. Once you have picked the widget then you will be asked to final a place for the widget, you just need to scroll the widget wherever you want to place it.
This is one of the most common and easiest methods with the help of which you can get an Android widget on your Android home screen. Hence it works with almost every Android smartphone too.
2. You must have noticed that there are a number of Android smartphone manufacturers who do not offer you any type of widget explorer in their smartphones, in case if you are one such Android smartphone user then you would have to find out a high-quality Android application.
Because whenever you install a new Android application and use them then you would be able to take advantage of an Android widget with it. Although there are a number of such applications out there on the app store, but make sure that you are picking up the right option on the basis of your Android version, as various Android applications support a few Android versions only.
3. In most of the cases it is noticed that some Android smartphone manufacturer offers you Android widgets but they do not look good and you are trying to get a customized widget that is completely personalized for your smartphone.
In case if you are also looking for a customized Android widget for your Android smartphone then you need to get in touch with a high-quality UI/UX designing application or software.
Although there are many more such ways like directly getting a launcher with the help of which you can get better customization and widgets options, but above-mentioned are some of the most easiest ones.
The Best Design Tool for Android App
Wondershare Mockitt is the best tool for drawing wireframes and prototypes. It has an intuitive interface to help you make prototypes rapidly. You can design Android app with abundant built-in widgets and components.
- It is cloud-based and all the projects can be saved automatically. You don't need to save it to your local library. And it is more safe.
- There are numerous of widgets, components, templates, UI element and icons resources for you to use. You can simply drag and drop them into your canvas.
- The project management feature helps manage projects and set the member permissions. It is very friendly for enterprise.
- The advanced state feature can help you make transition between pages and widgets.
- You can share your project easily through a link and you can also set the permission for the link.