How to Design a Weather Widget for Android
Are you someone who wants to get weather widget Android for their Android smartphone, but unfortunately you are unaware of how to add a weather widget Android on your home screen or your Android phone UI does not offer you any type of weather widget to add.
Well if you are facing any sort of problem from the above-mentioned ones then this post is all about you. As here we are going to discuss every possible way with the help of which you can either create your own weather widget for the Android home screen or find a way to easily get the widget on your screen.
How to Add a Weather Widget on Android Home Screen
Well there are a number of ways with the help of which you can add a weather widget on Android home screen. But before heading forward towards those steps, let us first have a look at the reasons or problems people face and why are they unable to add a weather widget on their Android phone's home screen.
Some common problems are as follows:
- The first and most common problem is that they are having high-quality weather widgets in your Android widget library but they are unaware of how to use and add those widgets on your home screen.
- The next problem is most of the Android systems or UI does not come with weather widgets because of which the user would not be able to add a widget on their home screen and for getting rid of such issues the user would have to add weather widgets directly in their Android smartphone for using them.
- At last we have the third problem and that is people are not able to get customized or personalized weather widgets for themselves. Hence in this case they would have to get in touch with a high-quality UI/UX development application or software that is going to help them to develop a customized weather widget for themselves.
This was all about some of the most common problems being faced by various Android users while dealing with weather widgets. In the next section we will be having a look at how to add a weather widget on Android home screen:
1. The first method with the help of which you can add a weather widget on your home screen of Android smartphone is by finding the widget scroll bar from your Android phone and picking the widget directly.
There are a number of ways with the help of which you can find the widget option from your Android home screen. Moreover it is noticed that various smartphone manufacturers offer you various methods to reach their widget browser option.
One of the most common methods to reach the widget browser is by long-pressing on your home screen and after the long press you would be able to notice a various options on screen, from which to pick up the widgets option.
Under widgets option you will notice a lot of widgets from the menu, from where you need to pick the weather widget. Once you have picked the widget then you will be asked to final a place for the widget, you just need to scroll the widget wherever you want to place it.
This is one of the most common and easiest methods with the help of which you can get weather widget on your Android home screen. Hence it works with almost every Android smartphone too.
2. You must have noticed that there are a number of Android smartphone manufacturers who do not offer you any type of widget explorer in their smartphones, in case if you are one such Android smartphone user then you would have to find out a high-quality weather application.
Because whenever you install a new weather application and use them then you would be able to take advantage of a weather widget with it. Although there are a number of such applications out there on the app store, but make sure that you are picking up the right option on the basis of your Android version, as various weather applications support a few Android versions only.
3. In most of the cases it is noticed that some Android smartphone manufacturer offers you weather widgets but they do not look good and you are trying to get a customized widget that is completely personalized for your smartphone.
In case if you are also looking for a customized weather widget for your Android smartphone then you need to get in touch with a high-quality UI/UX designing application or software.
The Best Tool to Design Wealth App on Android
If you are trying to design an Android weather app for yourself then there is one major requirement that you need to fulfill and that is to get one of the best Android app designing tool or software for yourself with the help of which you can create an high-quality design for yourself. The tool is Wondershare Mockitt.
Wondershare Mockitt is a rapid wireframing and prototyping platform. It offers plenty of built-in widgets and you can simply drag-and-drop them to finish your design.