Look, We Know and Study Adobe XD.
- Get to Think Afresh about Adobe XD.
- Ways to design and Prototype in Adobe XD.
- Adobe XD vs. ? - What Makes Adobe XD Different?
- Essential Tips for Adobe XD.
Wondershare Mockitt is the best altenative to Adobe XD:
Adobe XD Windows 7/8/8.1/10: How to Install
Adobe is a graphic design tool that helps designers be able to perform various processes fast and simply. It has a clean, simple and intuitive interface that makes it user friendly in various platforms. With adobe XD windows 7 download, you can get all the tools you require for scale designs. It allows a wide range of design methods like wireframing and prototyping. People usually download adobe XD windows 7 to create prototypes for mobile devices and simple sites. It is good to understand how you can install Adobe XD in various platforms to use it for the designing process.
How to Install Adobe XD on Windows 7/8/8.1/10
To install Adobe XD Windows 8 there are certain requirements to make it successful. First of all, you should make sure that your system can allow you do to that. You can only download and install adobe XD if you have Windows 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP. The system should have memory RAM of 1 GB, hard disk 2GB and processor Intel Pentium or above. If your system meets these requirements now you can begin the installation process following these steps.
Step 1: Download Adobe XD
- Go to adobe account page
- Click create accounts and follow the instructions provided
- Get adobe ID, go to the page.
- Depending as to whether you want to pay or want the free version, choose the option you want.
- If you want the starter plan free, scroll down to the pricing plans and at the bottom of the page you get the starter plan free.
- Click the blue download adobe XD button. A single click is enough to make the download possible.
- Download adobe XD for windows with the XD starter.
You might also get adobe XD for windows 8.1 in the creative cloud desktop app where you can directly open and launch. You can also search XD in the windows search, select XD and then start the installation.
Step 2: Installation
- After downloading Adobe XD for windows, double click .exe file to start the installation process
- Follow all the windows installation guidelines that appear until it is finished
- Adobe XD icon will appear on the screen/desktop
- Click the XD icon to run the app into the windows
Installing the free version of adobe XD for windows 7 64 bit still gives you various features you can use for your work. However, the paid versions have more features and make any design work you will be doing more efficient and smooth. The version you install on your windows is determined by your needs and also your budget.
How to Use Adobe XD on Windows 7/8/8.1/10
You can use adobe XD for windows 10 to create designs on the different platforms. Here are the steps to follow.
Step 1: Set home screen
- Set the home screen which is the first screen of your site or app. It is the first artboard to create your wireframe.
- Change to prototype mode- click artboard you are setting the home screen. You find a gray home icon appear in the upper left corner.
- Click home icon- when you click it, it turns blue showing that your artboard has been set as a home screen.
- To create a different artboard as your home screen, click home icon and view all artboards after publication.
- Link all the relevant artboards.
Step 2: Create multiple flows in your project
Multiple flows help you to create and share various versions of your design in the same file or document. They also help leverage same artboards across various design specs and prototypes.
- To create different versions of your design, create a second home artboard, wire them and share the links for each of the set. Use the same artboards across the various prototypes, with no need to duplicate your work.
- Edit your design and update the links in the same page.
- Name each of the flow for better organization
- In case your design has several flows, create artboards for each of the flows.
- Click the artboards or next object you want to link. You see a connecting handle with an arrow appear from the artboard or the object. Click and then drag to release the handle on the artboard or destination object.
Step 3: Add interactions
- Once you have the screens wired and defined, make the prototypes more engaging by including actions and triggers. Do so by clicking the + button on the platform or clicking + in the property inspector and choose the options.
- Choose tap to integrate two actions such as audio playback or speech.
- You can also integrate several triggers to design advanced interactions. Do this by using the + button on the canvas or clicking + in the property inspector and then choose triggers, action and destination.
Step 4: Preview the prototype
- Click the desktop preview to have a look at your prototype.
The Best Adobe XD Alternative
Wondershare Mockitt is the best Adobe XD Alternative you can use for designing, prototyping and creating wireframes. It is loved by many designers because of its rich features that allow for quick and simple designing. Another thing that makes the tool a great option for designers is that you can use it in various platforms including mobile devices and PC. You can use it on windows, Mac, android and others effectively. In addition, it also allows you to design the prototypes offline. With Wondershare Mockitt, you can also embed your app on any web page or the forum of MB.
As you do the UI/UX design, you can also change screens and choose text copies by use of sharing and preview mode. When you are working as a team the tool makes it easy since you can work simultaneously on the same project. Wondershare Mockitt has the animation with screens states features that makes it possible for you to create interactive animations with transition of same screen. The tool has an icon library that has more than one hundred icons you can use for your next project. You can also get all the screens in a single place. This makes it possible for you to view your entire flow of work, edit and share URL of the workflows. Other main features you get include a unique ruler, picture filter, material design shadow support, rich text editor and a forum.