Look, We Know and Study Adobe XD.
- Get to Think Afresh about Adobe XD.
- Ways to design and Prototype in Adobe XD.
- Adobe XD vs. ? - What Makes Adobe XD Different?
- Essential Tips for Adobe XD.
Wondershare Mockitt is the best altenative to Adobe XD:
Zeplin Adobe XD Comparision: What is Different
Adobe XD is a vector-based prototyping tool made by Adobe Inc., which is used to create user interface designs and prototyping user experience. Developers describe it as a “UX/UI design collaboration tool.” On the other side, Zeplin XD is considered a collaboration tool for front-end developers and UI designers. Both of them fall under the category of ‘Graphic Design’ tools. But since both of them are good and preferred by the designers much, there is always rivalry about XD Zeplin Adobe XD.
Zeplin vs Adobe XD vs Sketch, What’re the differences?
Zeplin and Adobe XD both are quite famous and have their unique features to distinguish from each other. Depending on the major aspects of designing tools, the differences between Zeplin and Adobe XD is given below:
The Best Zeplin and Adobe XD Alternative in 2020
If you are looking for a great alternative tool to get the exclusive features of Adobe XD and Zeplin, you should try Wondershare Mockitt. It is the best alternative to Adobe XD and Zeplin among all the other tools like Invision, Mockplus, Axure RP, and many others.
Why is it best?
- Compatibility and Pricing: Wondershare Mockitt is compatible with Windows and Mac. It comes with a free package for basic (3 projects), and Enterprise comes in $99 per person/year. The advanced for individuals comes in only $49/year. It is pocket friendlier than Adobe XD in pricing.
- Numerous widgets and icons: Plenty of widgets, icons, and templates are built to guide the designers from the beginning. Create and edit widgets as per your requirement and save it in your custom library for future use.
- Drag and drop: Drag and drop method is very smoothly calibrated to choose and add widgets and icons. It saves a lot of time, which makes it even more efficient.
- Interaction: Add links between your pages like – gestures, animation, or an action to create unique interactive designs that make your designs even more attractive to interact with.
- Inspection: Seamlessly Inspect through different projects and the work in progress. Comment and discuss the projects and find the best part for inspiration and motivation.
- Cloud Storage: Cloud storage helps to save and get back to your work anytime. It also lets you share your designs with others. You can have access through multiple devices, and it will be synced automatically.
- Enterprise: Through enterprise, you can do team collaboration to create unlimited projects with your teammates, developers, and managers. Get the best result that can satisfy your client.
How to Import Zeplin to Adobe XD?
The integration of Adobe XD by Zeplin works only XD to Zeplin but not vice versa. There is where you need the help of SVG Conversion. The steps to Import Zeplin in Adode XD are given below:
- Open Zeplin and select the layer or design you want to export.
- Now Export the file from Zeplin in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format.
- Now open Adobe XD and choose File > Import for Mac) or choose Menu > Import from the upper left corner (for Windows).
- Import the SVG file and resize them, rescale then by dragging the corner. Release the pointer and click.
- The file is ready to go.
How to Import Adobe XD to Zeplin?
With the latest integration by Adobe XD andZeplin for XD, you can now easily export your XD file to Zeplin by which you can eventually import adobe XD to Zeplin. To use this integration and successfully export or import, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You need to have the latest version of Zeplin for Adobe XD installed on your computer and register to proceed with this.
- Then open Adobe XD and choose your desired file that you want to export or import to Zeplin.
- Now select the ‘File’ from the top left. Select File > Export > Zeplin. Thus you can export the file.
- Use this shortcut Command + Option (alt) + E to use the last export option multiple times if more than one file or design.