Wondershare Mockitt - Best InVisionapp Alternative
Learn How to Use InVision Like an Expert
- How to Create UI/UX Design with InVision
- Complete Comparison: InVision vs. Axure RP vs. Figma
- Find the Best InVisionapp Alternative
Top 5 InVision Alternative
Are you tired of using InVision, and you wish to switch to supportive desktop platforms? Are you caught between a rock and a hard place looking for the best InVision alternative? Calm your nerves because you just clicked the right platform. There are several InVision alternative software out there, yet finding the appropriate InVision alternative free can prove hectic. Fortunately, this article has simplified your task by compiling a list of top 5 InVision alternatives.
Top 5 InVision Alternative
InVision is a great tool for creating, designing, and testing models for businesses. However, this tool does not offer a desktop version. It only supports iOS, Android, and web. So running it on your desktop is out of your equation. Luckily there are myriads of up to par alternatives for InVision that fill the niche of the desktop platform. The following are our top 5 InVision alternative picks.
1. Wondershare Mockitt
Wondershare Mockitt is a powerful and best free Invision alternative. This handy professional tool provides an excellent platform for designers to create, prototype, and collaborate. The assortment of design features build-in widgets allows users to design a great-looking interface within a short time. Once the design is complete, you can animate and prototype them with speed. Whether it is an app or a website, leverage link effects like Action, Target, and Transition to make your interface much interactive. From the design process to develop, take advantage of handoff specs, and seamlessly communicate with your team members to make the project move faster. Users can forward their prototype and perform real-time co-editing with team members across different devices. You don’t have to think much about downloading and uploading designs because the cloud feature syncs all your projects and can be accessed without limitation of time and space. Use plenty of good templates to accelerate your design process.
- It houses several UI assets and templates which accelerate the design process
- Users can create their asset library and reuse them several times
- It offers faster animation and prototyping of apps/websites
- With the help of the cloud feature, syncing of projects online is ensured
- Users can leverage the multiplicity of build-in widgets to design magnificent interfaces within minutes
- It is suitable for all sizes of organizations
- It supports real-time collaboration and co-editing, which allows the project to move faster
- It is easy to use
- The free trial does not have all the features available on the premium version
Supports all major platforms:MacOS, Windows, Linux
2. Adobe XD
Adobe XD is another great free alternative to Invision. The UI/UX design platform allows users to easily create and share their web, mobile app, games, and other designs with team members. Real-time collaboration and co-editing are now available on Adobe XD. This way, team members can design together on the same platform and move the project faster as everyone is involved. Whether you want to create user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, animations, and high-fidelity designs, among others, this tool is also a good choice.
- It allows real-time collaboration and co-editing
- It is fast and powerful. Thanks to several features that speed up common tasks
- Transform your workflow with the help of plugins and cloud apps integration
- It is pricey
- The free trial version is limited
Protopie offers one of the best intuitive ways to prototype and perfect your designs. Have absolute control over your design vision and leverage interaction recipe for interpretation. Use libraries to access your team’s interaction and share them as quickly as possible. With this application, you will no longer design via code creations. All interactions will be created via the native keyboard, multi-touch, camera, Lottie, sound, proximity, and SVG, among others. Yes, it is a powerful invision studio alternative application, but this doesn’t mean it is complex. You can seamlessly run all kinds of interactions from the simplest ones like Excel formulas to complex interactions without having to write a single code.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- It supports both simple and mind-blowing interactions
- It’s a great collaboration tool
- Allows easy and fast sharing of prototypes
- Does not offer enough learning resources
- It does not support exporting animation specifications
MacOS, Windows, Ios, Android
The Sketch is a popular yet powerful invision alternative tool for creating designs, prototyping, and collaborating with team members. It is used by a variety of organizations of varied sizes to turn their ideas into practical designs. It has plenty of good design features that make it ideal for designing beautiful interfaces. Choose from hundreds of plugins and integrations to allow you to animate and customize your workflows. Whether you are dealing with several clients or a growing team, you can easily share your prototypes, get feedback, and test them to accelerate the development process.
- Collaborate easily with clients and team members
- It is easy to use.
- Customize your workflows with the help of plugins and integrations.
- The trial version is limited, while the premium plans are pricey.
- It only requires MacOS Mojave or newer versions.
- Cloud file storage is not available.
MacOS Mojave (10.14.4) or newer versions
Mockplus is an excellent InVision alternative software that allows users to design and collaborate faster. It is one of the most robust platforms for prototyping, collaboration, and designs. It offers several interactive prototype components, interactions, and icons that help streamline the design process and validate without writing a piece of code. Build scalable design systems and establish consistency and reliability in your team. These designs are easy to manage, maintain, and share.
- Supports painless collaborations through the Mockplus cloud.
- The Mockplus scalable design system enables the creation of dynamic and reusable designs.
- Supports interactive prototyping.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- It is fast.
- It is expensive.
- Has limited interactive components.