Look, We Know and Study Adobe XD.
- Get to Think Afresh about Adobe XD.
- Ways to design and Prototype in Adobe XD.
- Adobe XD vs. ? - What Makes Adobe XD Different?
- Essential Tips for Adobe XD.
Wondershare Mockitt is the best altenative to Adobe XD:
How to Create Adobe XD GIF Format
GIF images are very popular types of online images. Creating a design and animating it can be complex. However, it is easy to create adobe XD gif. All you need to do this is to export adobe XD to GIF format. There are some simple steps you should follow to get the adobe XD gif that meets all your requirements. This article shows you the simple steps and tips that will help you do it effectively. You also learn more about Wondershare Mockitt which is the best Adobe XD alternative you will find online.
How to Export Adobe XD to GIF
Step 1: Open file
- Open file you need to export to gif adobe XD.
- Press zero (0) on keyboard to render the file.
Step 2: Export JPG sequence
- When the file gets animated, click file, export and add it to render queue. Before rendering the queue click best settings.
- Click lossless as the best settings option.
- Select JPEG sequence.
- Click OK. This makes several JPG images from your original. All the files combined make an animation.
- Click name beside Output TO and select a destination.
- Click render-this renders JPEG sequences and put them in a single file.
Step 3: Export to GIF
- Open adobe Photoshop.
- Go to the folder where you find the JPEG sequences.
- Choose the first image in the folder and then check image sequence. When you do this, you create a video file.
- Click open. A new window pops up.
- Leave thirty frames per second. You can also select 25fps in case you worked with that frame rate.
- Click file, export and then save for the web.
- To make GIF, choose GIF on the right corner.
- Choose forever located on the bottom. This option makes a loop on your animation and it will never end.
- Click save and then select a destination for your adobe XD export gif.
How to Export Prototype to Other Formats with Adobe XD Alternative
Wondershare Mockitt is a great tool that can help as you create prototypes and designs in a wide range of platforms. Whether you are doing the designing or prototyping on your mobile device or PC the tool makes the process easy and efficient for you. It is a tool that is a must go for product managers, UI and UX designers when making clickable prototypes and wireframes. Wondershare Mockitt does not limit you on which platform to use in the process. You can use in PC, iPhone, Android and many others. When using it, you have a free and convenient environment to do the work.
Wondershare Mockitt makes it easy to create wireframes and prototypes because of its many icons and design widgets. Some of the widgets you find include Video, button, material design library and others. These features make it possible for you to create the prototypes and wireframes fast. Working with the tool is easy as you just need to simply drag and drop as you create the interactive prototype. It also has user friendly transitions, animations and gestures that make it easy for you to implement your mobile design. There is also a sketch plugin, that you can sync with your files and link the screens fast. This helps you enhance your overall prototyping experience.
The tool also allows you to export PNG/HTML/IPA/APK offline files. This is a convenient process that helps you in presenting the prototype in any kind of an environment for all your requirements. Wondershare Mockitt has a shareable URL and QR code that allow for quick share and preview of your finished project. This feature makes it easy for you to share the project with potential users, team members and others who can preview and interact with it with no need to log in. Wondershare Mockitt also makes it possible to enjoy real time collaboration and makes it easy to work simultaneously on a certain project. Feedback is crucial for success of a design and Wondershare Mockitt makes it possible for you to get feedback from potential users and other stakeholders before launching it. This makes it easy for you to get feedback that allow for improvement.
Steps to export prototype to PNG/HTML/APK using Wondershare Mockitt
With the many features that Wondershare Mockitt has, it makes it easy to export different kinds of files to many other formats. This is why many designers like since it allows for efficiency when carrying out all projects. Wondershare Mockitt has a download button on its right side of the main toolbar that makes it easy for you to export your project file to any kind of offline files including all PNG pictures, HTML compression package, android APK files, the current screen and iOS IPA file. It is good to note that the export demo files is a paid feature. Here are steps to follow as you export prototype to PNG/HTML/APK.
HTML compressed package
- Download the double click to extract
- Use chrome browser to run index.html file. It is also possible to demo your project offline.
- You can export the page views, but the interactive stuff. Note that the export PNG images resolution is usually changed using the screen zooming ratio. The picture resolution is usually set on standard resolution.
Android APK file
- Install the file on your Android device.
- Use it to export the prototype. It will behave like an actual android application.
Tips for Exporting Adobe XD to GIF
An adobe XD gif refers to the standard format for compressing graphics that have large areas of crisp details and solid colors like the ones you find in logos, line art or type. Here are tips to help you in exporting Adobe XD to GIF.
Trimming the animation
To trim the animation, you should open the file. In most cases you do not require the entire sequence for the GIF animation, so you can do the trimming by going to windows then timeline. Turn on the loop option and then look for a good place to trim your file.
Reducing file size
If you want to reduce the size of the adobe XD file you want to export, you should go to image, then image size or you can also hit Atl-control-I keys combined.
Reducing frame numbers
It is possible to minimise the size of the GIF animation when you reopen the exported file back to adobe XD and delete every third or second frame from your timeline panel. Then choose all the remaining frames and increase duration in order to compensate for the frames removed. Once you are done, save the new version which is smaller than the original.
Previewing the exported adobe XD
You can preview the exported adobe XD animated gif, you can go to the preview option to have a look at it. You can still make the necessary changes so that you can have the best GIF.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Export Adobe XD File into Animated GIF?
No. You can't export Adode XD to GIF. But you can export Adobe XD files or slices into JPG, and then you can use other software like Adobe Photoshop to turn the JPG file into GIF.
2. How Can I Export Adobe XD File into GIF?
Step 1. Open your Adobe XD file. Step 2. Select the icon or button or arboard, and then go to the "File" > "Export" > "Export as JPG". Step 3. Open the JPG file in Adobe Photoshop. And then you can change the JPG into GIF successfully. You can also use other tools like Adobe Photoshop to do the transfer.
3. Why Do You Need to Export Adobe XD Prototypes into GIF?
Turning Adobe XD prototypes into GIF can help you make a better presentation with a smaller size file. Before exporting Adobe XD to GIF, you can reduce the size of the frame or image of your design.