Look, We Know and Study Adobe XD.
- Get to Think Afresh about Adobe XD.
- Ways to design and Prototype in Adobe XD.
- Adobe XD vs. ? - What Makes Adobe XD Different?
- Essential Tips for Adobe XD.
Wondershare Mockitt is the best altenative to Adobe XD:
How to Create Slider in Adobe XD
Creating adobe XD slider is easier owing to the many features and tools offered to carry out the process. You can create sliders that make your design or interface more user friendly. You do not have to create complicated sliders; you create simple ones that act as a great inspiration to your projects in the future. With Adobe XD you enjoy various features and tools that make it easy to create the slider. Here is a guide on how to create adobe XD slider by use of adobe XD and Wondershare Mockitt which is the best alternative.
How to Create Slider Animation in Adobe XD
The latest Adobe XD has an auto-animate feature that makes it easy to create adobe XD slider animation. With this feature, it becomes easy for you to design prototypes that have immersive animations. It is an easy to use feature because you just need to duplicate an artboard, change object properties like rotation, size and position. After this, you can now apply the auto-animate action to create adobe XD slider prototype between artboards. Here are some of the simple steps to follow as you create adobe XD carousel slider.
Step 1: Begin with artboards for each state of your form
- View the prototype for these states by pressing play at the top of Adobe XD.
Step 2: Make prototypes interactive
- Go to prototype mode
- Tap on element you want to be interactive. You see a blue arrow at the right of the element.
- Click and drag the arrow to point at the artboard.
Step 3: Customise transitions
- Create richer interactions using the auto animate feature of adobe XD
- With auto animate you find that the artboards are more reflective on how you want it to look on the web. The artboards do not fade between transitions, but the form resizes automatically and the elements will now shift up and down like they do in the browser.
Step 4: Toggle between radio buttons using auto-animate
- Click deselected radio button.
- Drag prototyping arrow to the artboard that show how it looks when selected.
When you preview your prototype again, you will be able to see the auto-animate feature here. You will note how the active state indicator slides between the two buttons. This is a cool effect, and one that you can set up even if this is your first time to do it.
Step 5: Setting all other form fields to be interactive
- To set the other form fields to make them interactive, you should repeat the same steps between the other artboards. You just need to keep on dragging arrows from all the clickable elements to the artboards that showcase their related state. It is that simple.
When you preview the auto-animations in your prototype, you will be able to see the effects. You find that the active state slide between these radio buttons in an easy and smooth way. The good thing is that you do not require any kind of adobe XD interactive slider animation software or skills. All you need is fast point and tap actions in Adobe XD.
How to Create Slider Animation with Adobe XD Alternative
There are many other adobe XD alternatives you can use to create slider animation. The best you can use is Wondershare Mockitt. This is a tool that has gained a lot of popularity among many designers because of its efficiency when it comes to creation of slider animation. The tool does not limit you on the platform you can use to create prototypes or apps; you can use it on your PC, iPhone, android among others. Besides, you can also use it offline. Besides, it also works perfectly in different systems such as windows, Mac and others.
With Wondershare Mockitt, it is also easy for you to embed your app into the forum of MB or even other web pages. It also allows for screen switching meaning that you can switch screens and choose text copies by applying the preview and sharing mode. If you are working as a group, the tool also works perfectly as it allows several people to work on the same project at the same time. Wondershare Mockitt also allows you to create slider animation with screen states. This is a great feature that gives you an opportunity to create animation by using state transition of the same screen.
The tool has an icon library that makes the entire process easy because it has more than one hundred icons that you can also use as you create your next slider animation. You can also have all the screens in a single place. This is a top feature the tool offers that makes it possible for you to view the entire workflow, do the required changes and also share the flows URL. There is also a rich text editor that helps you select italic, bold, change colour of your text and set other styles.
If you want to rename the states, Wondershare Mockitt allows you integrate customised names. There are also short guides that offer all the basics you should know before you can start using it. If you get stuck anywhere or you got some things you want clarification, Wondershare Mockitt has tutorials, answers to frequently asked questions and latest news.
Here is how you can build slider animation using this Adobe XD alterantive:
Step 1: Create template
- Create a new master template. Set the right size so that it is consistent with your device size.
Step 2: Add widget
- In master editing area, add a single image widget to state 1.
- Copy the state to three screens.
- Upload image to each of the screens.
Step 3: Connect screens
- Connect screens one, two ,three by setting timer as the gesture and the right slide as the transition effect with an interval of 2 seconds.
Step 4: Save
- Save and then get back to the platform.
Step 5: Drag the template
- Now drag the master template into your work.
- Click launch to preview the slider animation