How to Convert Adobe XD to WordPress
With the advancement in technology, it has now become easy to convert Adobe XD to WordPress. It no longer requires a lot of efforts to do the conversion. You can easily convert the design you created into live HTML pages, leading to elementor websites. Even if this is the first time you are doing so, you will find it easy. There are many tools that you can apply to do the conversion. All you need to do is to apply the right steps. Here is a guide on how to convert the adobe XD to WordPress fast.
How to Make Adobe XD File to WordPress
It is possible to convert XD to wordpress. This is a crucial process because wordpress is an easy and impressive to use content management system. It is SEO friendly and highly customisable. Wordpress is an open source and helps power a large number of websites online, thus making it gain popularity with developers and users. It also supports all systems for a positive user experience. Thus, changing adobe XD to wordpress theme offers you a wide range of benefits. Here are steps to convert adobe XD to wordpress with elementor.
Step 1: Prepare
- Prepare your adobe XD file
- Under file, select save for devices or web.
- Choose the 2-Up option to view your file alongside the original. Use PNG 24 to preserve high quality when they get reduced to smaller sized files. For logo and icons, SVG files are the best.
- Change the image sizes using the different parameters provided.
- Save the settings, give name and allocation of your web ready image and then save.
- Create folders for your images to keep everything organised and then create preset. Adobe recommends you do this by use of Image Processor Pro.
Step 2: Prepare all visuals i.e. icons and images
- Create a new page and edit it in elementor.
- Go to page settings, name the page and set the page layout to elementor canvas. Allow navigation to remain open.
- Click the menu icon and choose color picker to preset fonts and colors. You can use Google font or upload a custom font.
Step 3: Change the design to elementor
- Add a single column section and name it.
- In the style setting, add the image you resized before.
- Edit other parameters such as attachment, position, background overlay and the scrolling effects.
- Add a button and edit the texts and setting to fit your requirements.
Step 4: Correct for responsiveness
- To enhance responsive views, play around with padding and margins at the column and section level.
Step 5: Repeat process
- Save all pages as templates. Apply them as the foundation of other pages on your site. This helps you avoid having to recreate elements from the start.
The Best Adobe XD Alternative
Wondershare Mockitt is a top tool you cannot compare with the others in the market. It is has various features that make it user friendly. One of the top features is that it allows for multi-platform prototyping for a wide range of platforms such as PC, iPhone, Android and others. It also makes it easy for you to customise the size of the device according to your requirements. With the free design and convenient environment provided by the tool, it becomes easy for all designers to use the tool with no problems.
Wondershare Mockitt has a lot of icons and design widgets including video, button, text, map and others. This gives you a lot of options as you create your prototypes and wireframe. They help you do the designing work fast. It is also possible for you to customize the widgets and reuse in the future designing. The simplicity of the tool is enhanced by the simple drag and drop features applied during the designing process. It has user friendly transitions, animations and gestures for you to apply as you do the designing. There is also a sketch plugin you can sync with your sketch files and link the screens quickly to take your designing to greater heights.
Wondershare Mockitt also allow for exporting PNG/HTML/APK/IPA offline files. This is a great feature because it makes it easy for you to present your design or prototype in any environment as needed. With the shareable URL or QR code, it also becomes easy to share your design with potential users, team members and others for preview and interact with your prototyping without the need to log in.
Adobe XD vs WordPress
Understanding more about Adobe XD vs WordPress is helpful for designers and developers. There are certain differences worth noting. Here are some of them.
One of the differences between adobe XD and WordPress is their main objective. Adobe XD helps in designing and prototyping. It helps from the start when creating basic wireframes to elegant designs fast. It has great features that help it define the appearance of your user interface with colors, guides, vector drawing tools, character style and others. On the other hand, WordPress helps in publishing content. It makes sharing content and attracting users to your website a breeze. It focuses on ensuring that your site is in the right format to be in the first pages of search results.
The other difference is in terms of features with adobe XD having more features compared to WordPress. Adobe has some features that you cannot get in WordPress. For instance, Adobe XD comes with build in drag and drop site builder. This makes it easy for even new users to do the designing because there are no complex processes involved in the process. However, you do not find the build in drag and drop features in WordPress. This means it might take longer for beginners to get familiar with it.
In adobe XD, it is easier to fill the user interface with content. You add the content by dragging image from anywhere including browser, folder and other places and drop over the circular or rectangle object. Adobe XD applies mask over the image automatically, making the process simple. However, you cannot do this in WordPress. You need to login to the site, click new post and add the content to the site. It is a process that might take time because you have to add titles, headlines and other elements in your documents.