Wondershare Mockitt - Free Online Prototyping Tool
Create A Website And Earn Money
- Top Pick Website Builders You Should Know.
- Best Website Builder Comparison And Review.
- How To Build A Website Free Of Cost.
- How To Build An Online Store.
- Tips For You To Start Your Online Business.
5 Best Website Builder for Small Business
If we talk about the pandemic situation (COVID-19), online businesses helped everyone. Most people shifted their physical business into online stores and websites. No doubt, online stores help a lot of people but also beneficial for the business owners as well. All of this became possible with online website builders. There are lots of small business website builder available on the internet; you can make use of them and grow your business worldwide. In this article, we are going to cover the best website builder for small business. Also with that, we'll give some tips to small business owners so they can maximize their profit from online business.
5 Best Website Builder for Small Business
We've collected some of the best website builder for small business and listed them below according to the reviews and rating from top-rated developers and designers.
1. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is not only the best website builder for small business but also considers the best email service provider. It's straightforward and friendly to use. Interestingly you can create a website according to your Facebook page. Constant Contact's AI (artificial intelligence) is so powerful that it will generate website content within seconds.
All you have to do is enter the Facebook business page URL and leave the rest for Constant Contact.
Image Source: Constant Contact
- The customer service is amicable.
- As mentioned above, it is the best and power email service provider.
- Easy to upload the contact list via CVS or Excel file.
- So many email templates are available in Constant Contact.
- Pricing is a bit high.
- Does not support third-party extensions.
Want to make an E-Commerce store, right? BigCommerce is the perfect place to start with. It's the best business website builder we've ever encounter. You can begin with BigCommerce in just three simple steps, i.e.,
- Start a Free Trial.
- Launch Your Store.
- Grow Your Business.
Image Source: BigCommerce
- As per SEO concern, BigCommerce is the best website builder for small business we've tried so far.
- BigCommerce doesn't charge any transaction fees.
- BigCommerce is not limited to small business stores but also suitable for big stores.
- There's no limit to add product variants.
- If your annual sale increases, it'll automatically upgrade to a higher plan.
- Creating frequent posts like blog posts can be challenging.
- Multilingual doesn't support in BigCommerce.
Here's we've another best website builder for small business on our list. Gator stands at third in our list. Gator makes it easy to create a small website within a few clicks. Gator is not only limited to make websites, but it also supports its own hosting. HostGator is another name for shared hosting.
- Drag and drop facility makes it easy to customize your website content.
- Provides a wide range of pre-installed professional themes.
- Packages include free web hosting, domain name, and free SLL certificate.
- There's a backup option available in case you want to revert to your previous theme settings.
- Doesn't have any advanced features such as third-party apps, extensions, and advanced marketing tools.
- Slow customer support service.
- Backup requires an additional fee.
4. Site Builder
Another cost-effective and best website builder for small business on our list. It's an all in one site builder tool. Site Builder allows you to create your professional for your business at reasonable prices. It's one of the best business website builder that we've discussed so far. It provides everything that a professional website needs.
Image Source: Site Builder
- As we discussed above, it has everything that a professional website needs, such as professional templates, and customize them with drag and drop functionality.
- Site Builder also provides a free domain name and hosting with all plans.
- There's an option to start an online store.
- Site analytics and phone support.
- Site Builder is only suitable for small business stores and blog websites, but if you want to use more advanced features, we'd not recommend you to use Site Builder.
- Site Builder does not have any free plans.
MemberPress is basically a WordPress plugin. Does anyone need a membership website? MemberPress website is for them.
Image Source: MemberPress
- MemberPress is pretty much easy to use.
- No code is needed to set up your membership site. It only takes a few minutes.
- You can use any WordPress theme or a custom design.
- You can integrate other plugins and much more.
- The only disadvantage of using a small business website builder is that it doesn't come for free.
- Some of the UI elements are a bit clunky.
- Most of the new features need some improvements.
Tips for Small Business Owners
There's one thing that every small or big business owner must keep in mind. Before going to a small business website builder, you've to take care of your website design. Website design is a crucial factor of a successful website. It would be impossible to grow your business without any perfect/professional website design.
To create a perfect website design for your small business or any other business, you want to run. We'd recommend using any prototyping tool or software to create a design for your website. Wondershare Mockitt, for example, is a prototyping tool that can help you to save time and money. You wouldn't need to hire anyone to design your website with this multi-functional prototyping tool.
Wondershare Mockitt is a great prototyping tool use to create beautiful and responsive website designs not only that you can make many creative designs with the help of its features.
Features of Wondershare Mockitt
1. Widgets and Icons
Mockitt provides so many widgets and icons. You can easily design a website structure with the help of widgets and icons. All you have to do is simply drag an icon and place it on the canvas.
Wondershare Mockitt gives the freedom to collaborate with team members. Now, you can communicate and create flowcharts at the same time.
Mockitt servers are highly protected from malware and other harmful viruses. No worries, your data and privacy are stored on secure servers.