Top 5 Website Builder Software for Mac (Including macOS Big Sur)
If you are a web designer, then you might already know the importance of a website builder tool. For instance, with the best website builder for Mac, you can make your job a whole lot easier and faster. Since there are so many website builder tools out there, picking a preferred option can be tough. I have tried and tested several tools and have listed the 5 best website builder software for Mac in this post.
The Top 5 Website Builder Tools for Mac
Based on their features and ease of use, I would recommend using the following paid and free website builders for Mac.
Webflow is often considered as the best website builder software for Mac that is pretty easy to use. Without the need for writing any code, you can come up with a responsive website design.
- There are readily available templates and a dedicated website builder that you can use on Webflow.
- There are separate options and modules to create ecommerce websites.
- On this best website builder for Mac, you can also find an option to host your platform (via Amazon).
- Besides that, you can also access its inbuilt SEO and content management tool to run your website.
Price: Free and premium plans start from $29
If you want to have more control over the website designing process, then you can try Duda. Considered as one of the best website builders for Mac, it features several designing features in one place.
- You can create a website from scratch via its drag and drop options.
- Database integration and CMR management options are provided for ecommerce website building.
- You can also maintain a backup of your website data and restore it later on.
- Can design websites in different languages with tons of personalization options
- Only a free trial version is available (and the premium features can be a bit expensive)
Price: Starts from $14
Targeted for beginners, this has to be one of the simplest website builder software for Mac. Without the need for coding, you can design even the most visually appealing websites.
- You can select the overall perspective of the website (for desktop, mobile, or dynamic).
- The website builder for Mac has an inbuilt editor to customize the appearance of the pages.
- You can also include its SEO tool or use its hosting services if you want to.
- Seamless integration with databases and other ecommerce services is also provided.
- It is a free website builder for Mac that gives 500 MB storage and users can later upgrade to its premium version.
Price: Free or $5.80 per month (pro version)
If you have basic requirements and would like to create user-friendly responsive websites on Mac, then you can also try Weblium. While you can start using this best website builder for Mac freely, most of its advanced features are paid.
- Using Weblium is extremely easy and it features a dedicated editor that you can access without any technical hassle.
- Apart from its inbuilt tools, you can also find several ready-to-use templates in this website builder for Mac.
- You can also access its SEO and smart web hosting services in one place.
- There are options to get a preview of your website design and make it compatible with mobile.
Price: Free or $8.25 per month
Webnode is a free website builder for Mac that is not only easy to use, but it is also equipped with tons of features to create responsive platforms.
- You can find templates and readily available widgets for almost all kinds of websites.
- There are dedicated features for ecommerce and social websites on the application.
- It would let you create responsive and mobile-friendly websites in less time.
- You can also make the most of its web hosting, SEO, and analytics features easily.
Price: Free or $4 per month
The Best Website Designing Tool for Mac
If you are a professional designer and would like to come up with a responsive website, then Wondershare Mockitt would be a must-try tool. The application is available for desktop and even online to meet your designing needs with no coding.
- Different perspectives
You can access the Mockitt dashboard on any web browser and platform. Users can select a target perspective (like mobile or desktop) to create their website design. Furthermore, you can also get a preview of your designs so that you can instantly make the needed changes.
- Widgets and templates
You can find several professionally designed templates on Mockitt that you can readily use and customize. There are also numerous widgets that you can simply drag and drop to the canvas.
- High fidelity
With the help of its dynamic widgets, you can include media, transitions, and interactions to your designs. This will help you come up with prototypes of high fidelity.
- Import/Export Options
Using its available plugins, you can directly import a Sketch project to Mockitt. Similarly, you can export your projects to PNG, CSS, and APK formats.
- Seamless collaboration
Since Mockitt has been integrated with a cloud-based platform, you can easily collaborate with your team in one place.
By now, you would be able to pick the best website builder software for Mac from the available options. Since there can be numerous tools, I tried to pick the 5 website builder software for Mac that can be used by both beginners and professionals alike. Though, if you want to make the designing process a hassle-free experience, then you can explore Wondershare Mockitt. It will help you come up with smooth and visually appealing designs for your website in a jiffy.