How to Create a Software and Boost your Business for Unlimited Sales
Do you want $$$$ in sales and a loyal customer base without spending a fortune?
Create a software without coding! That's right. You can even design your software app with a simple drag and drop interface. It's because your software idea has a place- like app stores.
There is a bottomless bellied goldmine of consumers who shop online. More than 80% of transactions are digital. Imagine your business taking off and attracting customers like a magnet. It's sensible and a smart move to create your software.
You don't have to pay millions of dollars to developers for creating software online. You can create a software that's cross-platform for Android, Mac OS, or Windows in the blink of an eye using Wondershare Mockitt
How to Create a Software: the Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide
You can even make software for free? It is similar to baking a cake.
- Ingredients: Sugar, butter, and flour.
- Recipe: Mix flour in a bowl with eggs, and so on. You know the drill.
- Equipment: An oven, an electric whisk, pots, pan, etc.
For software, this list is defined as:
- People (who build your software program) act as the ingredients.
- Process (to create a software) is the recipe.
- Technology (of your software) is the equipment.
Let's understand this process in detail.
Step 1: The early-stage or the ideation stage to create a software program.
Now that you're ready to create computer software make a quick blueprint. Organize your ideas. Identify your target audience, their needs, and the problem you are solving by creating software. The process is somewhat necessary because it will help you plan and perfect your software program. Also, you won't have to worry about doing everything over from scratch if you decide to make tiny changes.
Consider the following for software specifications:
- List down all the needs of the user and how your software will actually solve the problem.
- Make a list of all the features of your software app.
- Do a brief market research and learn about your competitors.
- Identify the essential job of the software you're making.
- Think of how the software will provisionally verify its users.
Visualize the software design:
The design will play an essential role in user acceptance. The reason is simple; the more accessible the design, the user is more likely to stay on the app. To make the user's experience supreme, identify what design works best. For example:
- Give your software app a name.
- The design must complement the software specification.
Simply put, you need to wireframe your software. We will get into details soon. Consider the technical aspects of creating a software application:
The following key points double as a rule of thumb:
- Think of development methodology: is it agile, scrum, kanban, or any other? It streamlines the progress of software development.
- Devise a business model on which the software is based.
- Get to work!
Step 2: Wireframe your software.
Now's the exciting part: wireframe your software. The secret to successful software lies in its wireframe. It's a make or break deal!
What's a wireframe? As we learned so far, it's a design process. Here you will dive deeper into the nitty-gritty of UI and visual details of the software. Think of it as the visual mockup which incorporates elements, shapes, buttons, etc., which will pull your customer to love your software.
A robust wireframe like the Wondershare Mockitt will boost your software's performance. It is a surprisingly powerful wireframing & prototype creator. Also, it empowers your professional product design journey and implementing a cakewalk!
You can create many prototypes for mobile (iOS/Android), Pad, Web, TV, and Watch. You can create wireframes and prototypes quickly. Because let's be real, who doesn't want to get their job done asap!
Six cool features of this wireframe tool:
- Free asset library: Get access to industry-specific libraries and share them with your team.
- Make designs like a pro:With many prototypes to choose from, build dynamic and scalable software.
- Presentation and review: Do collaborative teamwork like never before with live discussions and presentations.
- Handoff: A life-changing and speed up of the design-to-development workflow.
- Cloud editing: Start where you left off; anytime, anywhere.
- Multi-member collaboration: Co-edit and co-manage projects with your team members in the Enterprise version.
How to create a software wireframe? Here is a quick tutorialfor you to create a software as easy as ABC.
- Create a new project.
- Add and edit widgets.
- Link screens or add notes.
- Benefit from hundreds of ready to use templates and screen widgets.
- Preview and share your ready prototypes.
- Share ideas across the team using collaboration tools.
That's not all!
You can integrate google suite, make carousels, animations, and much more using Wondershare Mockitt.
Step 3: Coding the software
After designing, get your hands into coding. Or, most likely, get someone to do it for you. Wondershare Mockitt has smart systems that make this process easy for you as well.
Step 4: Package the software as .exe or .dmg
After you're done with design and development tools, it's time to pack everything into one bundle. Create the software package as .exe or .dmg files for further execution.
Step 5: Test and Run the Software
Now a good practice is to test and run the software. Preview the software on mobile, phone, and web browsers (wherever applicable) for testing. It is your chance to discover and solve bugs (if any). Go over every possible use case and see if the software works the way you wanted!
And ta-da! These were the steps to create a software program for computers for free!
Over to you
Creating software from scratch can be overwhelming. From ideation, blueprint, design, actual implementation using coding, and testing is tricky. There is a lot of time invested in creating software that converts leads into customers.
Fortunately, Wondershare Mockitt makes the process easy and helps you save time and money with its hundreds of templates and more. Don't just take our word for it. It's impressive client base advocates for secure and robust performance. Tryit free to create a software as quickly as today!