Guide:Transfer Project to Another Account
Project transfer between accounts is based on Enterprise collaboration features. Therefore, to transfer the project from account "A" to account "B", you need to ensure that one of the accounts is currently under the enterprise version (with at least two or more Enterprise seats).
For example, Account "A" is the Enterprise Version:
1. "A" has to put the project into the enterprise project folder created by itself.
2. Add "B" as an enterprise member and add it as a project collaboration member (invite enterprise members, add project team members).
3. "B" copies the project to his personal space (Move Enterprise project to personal space).
For example, Account "B" is the Enterprise Edition:
1. "B" has to add "A" to his Enterprise (Invite Enterprise members).
2. "A" transfers the project from the personal space to the enterprise project folder created by "B" (Move personal project to Enterprise space).